Paige's Pendant Blog

Don't Let Your Neck Be Naked!

Friday, July 15, 2011

Pendants for a Friend

Several years ago I used to be a Stampin' Up! demonstrator and in those few years I met some really great ladies.  One of those ladies is now a demonstrator herself and asked me to make something for her to take to this years SU convention.  I borrowed some of her current SU stamps and fabric to make these for her to "show off" @ convention.
I think they turned out really nice and she said they were a hit @ convention.


Springtime Vintage Designer fabric, t-shirt, felt, zipper, beads.


This stamp is from a set called Morning Cup.


This stamps is from a Breast Cancer Awareness set called Strength and Hope.

1 comment:

  1. Wow! Thank you so much for posting this, Sue! I'm so glad you love your Designer Pendants and I am incredibly blessed to have you as a friend.

    ReplyDelete