Paige's Pendant Blog

Don't Let Your Neck Be Naked!

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Super Summer Supper!

I know this is the easiest thing in the world to make but man we just had the best BLT's ever.  This was the menu...(I only took one photo b/c it was gone before I realized how nice it would be to share).  Anyway, BLT's, salad, asparagus, and corn on cob.

BLT's: self explanatory
Salad: just ice burg lettuce, gala apples, dried cranberries, medium sharp cheddar cheese, carrots, cucumbers, tomatoes, croutons, italian dressing.
Asparagus: coat in olive oil, sprinkle w/ garlic salt & grill seasoning cook @350 10 minutes or so. YUM
Corn on the cob: boil, butter, eat!


Here is a pic of the asparagus, doesn't look that great but tastes delish!
 
Love me some summer fruits and veggies. 
Try this for a great smoothie:  frozen strawberries & pineapple (about a handful of each), one serving of peaches (in one of those lunch box plastic containers), one container of yoplait original peach yogurt, add orange juice or milk.  Put all in blender and mix all I can say is YUM!

let me know if you try!

No comments:

Post a Comment