Paige's Pendant Blog

Don't Let Your Neck Be Naked!

Monday, August 29, 2011

New Poker Chip Pendants

Well it is back to school time here in Tennessee and we have been very busy at our house.  School has been in session for almost a full month!  and football has as well!  Therefore, I have not been able to post too often. I don't know how you people do this (blogging) every day and keep up w/ food, family, house, homework, laundry, and work! 
My house looks like Hobby Lobby and the Laundry Fairy have been having a sweet competition on who can pile up the most crap! I can barely find the time to sleep! 
OK, sorry, enough complaining...I have been able to get a few things done for my "wearable art" business (that is a term that I stole from a friend), so here is what I have been up to lately:

These are my Poker Chip Pendants.  I have purchased the graphics from a Etsy seller who has great art work.  These are about a 1.5 inch diameter pendant with a medium-sized bail attached.  Sold for $10 directly from me and $13 at Zippers Style Exchange here in Maryville.  Right now I have an assortment of Peace Pendants and Whimisical Halloween Pendants.









These are glass tile rings w/ fall graphics.

Fall graphics glass tile rings.

Fall graphics glass tile pendants.
Thanks for looking and let me know what you have been working on since school has begun.


1 comment:

  1. Paige, My name is Sheila Davis and I saw one of your poker chips you did for Sheryl Warren from Norphlet. Can you do me one but for the Arkansas Razorbacks? Sheryl works for us at our clinic in Smackover as our nurse. My email is sheilag1956@hotmail.com. Thanks so much. I just loved Sheryl's.

    ReplyDelete