Paige's Pendant Blog

Don't Let Your Neck Be Naked!

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

New Pendant Additions

I usually have most of my dominos stamped and colored but these I thought were too cute.  These are all printed images that were sealed w/ ModPodge, and like all others sprayed w/ a thick glaze.
$12 Owl Paper Dominos

$12 Sock Monkey Paper Domino


$12 Retro Design Paper Domino

$12 Retro Tree Paper Domino


These Poker Chips are a new one for me!  I have bought some previously at craft fairs but did not want to embark on yet another pendant craft.  But I found these cute scrap book papers that fit almost perfectly so I decided to give them a whirl.
$8 Sport Poker Chip


$8 Sport Poker Chip




$8 Layered Button Pendant


$8 Layered Button Pendant

All of these items are for sale let me know if you want to purchase from me and I can ship to you for $2.  If you are local I have several of these items at Threadberries and Zippers.
thanks-

No comments:

Post a Comment